To oversee and produce all materials for the welding/fabrication department, working to manufacturing lists and drawings to meet with the requirements of ISO9002 Quality and Inspection procedures.
- Report to your team leader, or the person appointed for the purpose by the Works Manager.
- Carry out general daily checks on plant and equipment to avoid costly delays, and assist with repairs when required.
- Collect and collate all materials and assembly jigs.
- Weld, fabricate and finish all components with instruction from your team leader
- Comply with working assembly drawings to meet Quality Standards as required by the company.
- Bring to the attention of your team leader any non-conforming items or practices.
- Wear appropriate PPE as instructed.
- Ensure all actions comply with the Conditions of Employment and Health And Safety At Work requirements.
- Ensure all tools and equipment allocated are kept safe, clean and in good condition at all times.
- Act in a responsible manner at all times to ensure the respect of fellow workers.
- Respond to the requests of the Team leaders/Managers/Directors as required.