Reporting to: Managing Director
Based: Redditch Facility
- To enable Redhill Manufacturing to move forward and grow with current and new technology.
- Promoting company values and shaping a positive culture is a vital aspect of this role.
- Improve efficiency and productivity.
- Ensure Health and Safety is always adhered to.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage production, Manlists, Rowshare.
- MIE-Trak scheduling.
- Manage TL’s and their KPI’s.
- Manage goods in and out.
- Stock control.
- Manufacturing efficiency.
- Day to day Purchasing of materials and consumables.
- Programming laser with OM.
- Cabinet build scheduling.
- Development of SOP’s.
- Risk assessments.
- Health and Safety.
- Cover for Team leader (Unit 6 Welding).
Skills and Experience
- The ability to work on own initiative and independently, but with the ability to feedback to a wider group.
- Production planning.
- Proficient in IT with the ability to use our MRP (MIE Trak) system, manipulate data to provide feedback to the management team.
- Ensure productivity and efficiency is at a maximum.
- Developing SOP’s for each working station.
- Training on current and new processes and procedures.
- People Management .
- Goods in and out.